Master of Landscape Architecture (MLA) Two-year Program
- An applicant must be a licensed landscape architect or have completed a four-year Bachelor's degree with a major in Landscape Architectural Studies. The undergraduate degree must be granted by an institution that offers the Landscape Architectural Accreditation Board (LAAB) accredited degree program in landscape architecture.
- Applicants must meet the minimum GPA requirements as established by the Graduate College.
- An official copy of GRE scores must be provided (unofficial copies will not be accepted). For more information on the GRE see gre.org (or if you live near ASU see asu.edu/uts). The Design School does not have a minimum score for admissions; however, the average scores of admitted students are between 500–600 for each section.
- Applicants may be admitted to the two-year program with deficiencies if their previous course work is not equivalent to the ASU undergraduate requirements and standards. Deficiencies must be completed prior to taking the required course(s) if necessary. Please keep in mind that this may cause the student to take longer than two years to complete the program.
- A personal interview is not required; however, a candidate wishing to visit the school is welcome and should make arrangements by contacting email@example.com or one of the graduate coordinators: Stephanie Alvey (Stephanie.Alvey@asu.edu) 480.727.7919 or Terri Beck (Terri.Beck@asu.edu) 480.965.1174.
For complete application instructions and requirements please visit The Design School graduate application page: design.asu.edu/students/grad/prospective/applying/.